Swarovski ATX Module Zoom Eyepiece Angled Viewing
The Swarovski ATX Module Zoom Eyepiece is a wide angle eyepiece specifically engineered for the ATX Objective Modules (bodies).
Magnification: ATX-65 and ATX-85: 25.0 - 60.0x / ATX-95: 30.0 - 70.0x
Item Weight: 1.78 lbs
Field of View: ATX-65 and ATX-85: 124 - 68 ft @ 1000 yd / ATX-95: 104 - 57 ft @ 1000 yd
Angle of View: Actual: 2.37 - 1.3
Exit Pupil Diameter: ATX-65: 2.6 - 1.1 mm / ATX-85: 3.4 - 1.4 mm / ATX-95: 3.2 - 1.4 mm
Eye Relief: 20 mm
Light Transmission: 86%
Weatherproofing: Waterproof & fogproof
Operating Temperature: (') -13 to 131
Storage Temperature: -22 to 158
Close Focus: ATX-65: 6.9 ft (2.1 m) / ATX-85: 11.8 ft (3.6 m) / ATX-95: 15.7 ft (4.8 m)
The Swarovski ATX Spotting Scope Modular Zoom Eyepiece (Angled Viewing) from Swarovski is a wide angle eyepiece specifically engineered for the ATX spotting scope series. With its angled view, the ATX eyepiece module helps you to comfortably seek out your target. It also makes long-range observation significantly easier, especially when your subject is located in the sky, in a tree, or on a hill.
This eyepiece is compatible with the ATX-65, ATX-85, and ATX-95 Objective Scope bodies. Mounted with either the ATX-65 or ATX-85 objective assembly, this zoom eyepiece has a magnification range of 25-60x; when mounted on the ATX-95 model, the magnification range is 30-70x.
The angled-view configuration is well-suited for digiscoping and long-duration observation with your premium Swarovski optics.
This Swarovski ATX Modular Zoom Eyepiece seamlessly integrates with the DCB II and TLS APO digiscoping adapters. These optional accessories from Swarovski allow operators to transform their ATX spotting scope into a formidable digital imaging platform.
The accessory adapters enable integration with point-and-shoot, mirrorless, and DSLR camera systems, and feature the build-quality and thoughtful engineering you expect from Swarovski. Now your superior optics can be used to capture high-definition stills and video of that rare bird or butterfly in your sights.
- Lens caps
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Fully Multi-coated Lenses: Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Angled Body Design: favored by users of different heights for viewing without adjusting the tripod height as frequently. The angled design works well when viewing at an upward angle.
- Magnesium Body: sturdy and resistant to corrosion.
- Rubber Armoring: provides a secure, non-slip grip.
- Multi-Position Adjustable Eyecup: twists up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Weight: 1.78 lb
- Dimensions: 5.6″ in length
|Dimensions||5.6 × 4 × 4 in|