Vortex Razor HD 22-48x65mm Straight Spotting Scope Kit
The Vortex Razor HD 22-48x65mm Straight Spotting Scope is simply one of the finest spotting scopes money can buy and competes at the highest level of performance.
Magnification: 22-48 x
Objective Lens Diameter: 65mm
Field of View: 138-84 feet/1000 yards
Angle of View: 2.7-1.6 degrees
Minimum Focus Distance: 26.2 feet
Eye Relief: 17-16.7 mm
Weatherproofing: Waterproof & fogproof
Close Focus: 26.2 ft
The Vortex Razor HD 22-48x65mm Straight Spotting Scope Kit has been newly engineered for 2016. Setting a new standard in high-end optical technologies, precision craftsmanship, and ultra-sleek functionality, the newly engineered Razor® HD is one of the finest spotting scopes on the market. Period.
Premium HD glass lens elements, painstakingly hand selected and precision-ground to exacting standards, deliver brilliant, razor-sharp, true to-life views. Advanced optical elements eliminate aberrations for distortion-free, flat field images with unmatched edge-to-edge sharpness, remarkable clarity, resolution, and color accuracy. Fully multi-coated with XR coatings, our new spotters yield maximum light transmission—an extremely critical attribute when using the scope in low light.
The Razor HD series of telescopes far exceed performance expectations and earns high praise in the field. You are sure to appreciate the Vortex HD system with a sophisticated triplet apochromatic lens system that incorporates precisely ground HD optical glass to enhance image resolution and eliminate virtually all chromatic aberration. That means you get an amazing distortion-free view with impressive edge-to-edge sharpness.
The Vortex Razor HD 22-48x65mm Straight Spotting Scope Kit has a tough magnesium alloy body that is lightweight, optics that are both water and fog proof, and a Vortex VIP warranty that will keep this scope in the field for generations.
Eyepiece Cap, Objective Lens Cover, View-through carry case
Unconditional Lifetime Warranty
- APO System – Triplet Apochromatic lens combines with HD glass to provide unmatched color sharpness.
- HD Lens Elements – Premium HD (High Density) extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity, resulting in High Definition images.
- XR™ Plus – Fully Multi-Coated premium proprietary coatings deliver the highest level of light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces for maximum brightness.
- Dielectric Prism Coatings – Multi-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images.
- Plasma Tech – Cutting edge application process provides unparalleled coating durability and performance.
- Porro Prism – Offers maximum image quality and performance in a traditional design.
- Straight Body Design – Valued for speedy target acquisition and ease of use. Most compatible design for use with car window mounts.
- Waterproof – O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the spotting scope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof – Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- ArmorTek – Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Weight: 56.8 oz, or 3.55 lbs.
- Length: 14.8″
- Adjustable Eyecup – Twists up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Helical Focus – Allows for fast and fine adjustments.
- Built-in Sunshade – Reduces glare and shields the objective lens from raindrops and snow.
- Rotating Tripod Ring – Allows rotation of the eyepiece to a sideways position, providing adjustable viewing angles.
|Dimensions||19 × 9 × 6 in|