Swarovski 8×30 CL Companion Wild Nature Binocular Green
Swarovski 8×30 CL Companion Wild Nature Binocular Green (Green) is the perfect travel companion, whether your travels take you to the city or country.
Item Weight: 17 oz.
Objective Lens Diameter: 30mm
Field of View: 396 ft at 1,000 yards
Minimum Focus Distance: 9.8 ft.
Exit Pupil Diameter: 3.75 mm
Eye Relief: 16 mm
Weatherproofing: waterproof to 13 ft.
Operating Temperature: 13 °F to +131 °F
The Swarovski 8×30 CL Companion Wild Nature Binocular (Green) is the perfect travel companion, whether your travels take you to the city or country.
This binocular has a wide field of view to give you the opportunity to see more. The Swarovski 8×30 CL Companion Wild Nature Binocular Green has impressive optics with 8x magnification ensure your viewing is smooth and shake-free. The ergonomic design of these compact, lightweight (490 g/17.2 oz) binoculars makes them an excellent companion for general travel, as well as birdwatching.
- Length approx. (in / mm)* : 5.0 / 127
- Width approx. (in / mm)** : 4.5 / 118
- Height approx. (in / mm)** :2.2 / 55
- Weight: 17.2 oz / 490 grams
- 8x magnification brings subject close without sacrificing field of view or exit pupil diameter
- 30mm objective lenses provide improved light gathering versus compact models, without the weight and bulk of full-size optics
- Compact roof prism design ensures solid performance while ensuring a compact form factor
- BAK4 prisms deliver a round exit pupil and a crisp and clear image with limited edge distortion
- Proprietary coating system improves the overall viewing experience
- Apparent angle of view approaches wide-angle to present users with a spacious and immersive observational experience
- 396′ field of view at 1000 yards
Swarovski Optical Coatings:
- SWAROBRIGHT phase-correcting prism coating eliminates internal interference to improve contrast and resolution
- SWAROTOP anti-reflective multi-coating maximizes light transmission, improves contrast and clarity
- SWARODUR exterior lens coatings offer scratch-resistance while allowing dirt, dust, oils, and sap to be easily cleaned off without leaving residue to ensure clear and smudge-free views
Use and Handling:
- Short bridge design provides more gripping surface and a solid platform for the internal focusing mechanism
- Slip-resistant focusing wheel is easy to manipulate, even when wearing gloves
- ±4 dioptric correction helps to compensate for individual eye prescriptions for sharper views
- 55-74mm interpupillary distance range allows easy use by a wide variety of users—even those with narrow faces like children and young adults
- Twist-up eyecups for comfortable use with or without eyewear
- 16mm eye relief makes viewing easier and more comfortable, especially during long observation sessions
- 3.75mm exit pupil
- Lightweight, durable magnesium-alloy chassis
- Nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed to be waterproof and submersible to 13′ (4m) and resistant to internal fogging when moving through extreme changes in temperature and environmental conditions
- Green rubber armoring for shock resistance and slip-resistant grip in cold and wet weather
- Ergonomically placed indented thumb rests on the underside of the optical tubes improve grip comfort and security
- Includes dark green Wild Nature-edition carrying bag and neck strap
- Tethered one-piece ocular rainguard and objective lens covers protect the lenses without the chance of losing them
- Broad -13 to 131°F (-25 to 55°C) operating temperature range; -22 to 158°F (-30 to 70°C) storage temperature
- Lightweight: 17.2 ounces
|Dimensions||15 × 15 × 8 in|