Swarovski NL Pure 8×32 Binoculars
We’ve been waiting for the release of these for several months – and all we can say is wow! They are amazing.
Item Weight: 22.8 oz.
Objective Lens Diameter: 32mm
Field of View: 450 ft at 1,000 yards
Minimum Focus Distance: 6.6 ft
Exit Pupil Diameter: 4 mm
Eye Relief: 18mm
Diopter Correction: 5 dpt
Light Transmission: 92%
Weatherproofing: water proof to 13ft.
Operating Temperature: -13 °F to +131 °F (-25 °C / +55 °C)
Storage Temperature: -22 °F to +158 °F (-30 °C / +70 °C)
Close Focus: 6.6 ft
Twilight Factor: 16
Swarovski NL Pure 8×32 Binoculars – the revolutionary new binoculars with the largest field of view to date, barely perceptible edges and great ergonomics. In other words: the best optics packed in the smallest possible size. The NL Pure provides unprecedented nature viewing. These were not developed as a replacement for the still manufactured and phenomenal EL series binoculars, they are one step up.
The 8x magnification in combination with an enormous field of view in a 32mm objective lens lets you completely immerse yourself in nature – even in low light conditions. These 8×32 mm binoculars are almost 7 oz. lighter than the 8x42mm NL Pure binoculars.
You’ll have to come in and try these, seeing is believing!
- Swarovski NL Pure 8×32 Binoculars have the widest field of view of any 32mm binocular – 450′ at 1000 yds!
- Swarovision lenses in a rubber armored magnesium body designed with slimmer tubes to optimally position your hands for long term viewing (much less fatigue).
- 6.6′ close focus, and less than 2 full turns of the focus wheel gets you to infinity.
- Light transmission is 92%.
- Eye relief is 18mm
- Patented field flattener lenses in the eyepiece assembly provide a virtually distortion-free view.
- Magnesium alloy housing provides maximum ruggedness and stability in a lightweight and compact design.
- Nitrogen purged housing is fogproof, waterproof, and submersible to 13 feet (4 meters).
- Twin-bridge design ensures torsion-free performance, permanent axes parallelism, and secure one-handed operation.
- Oversized, grooved center focus dial allows for easy and precise focusing even with gloves on.
- 22.8 oz weight (1.43lbs)
- Dimensions: 5.7″ x 5.1″ x 2.6″
- Optional accessory available for the NL: a forehead rest that can help steady your hold on the binocular.
- Strap and lens coverings (attach in the same manner as the EL Pro models)
- Newly designed case that makes for easy access
- Swarovski’s Universal Comfort Strap
- Microfiber cloth
- Soap and brush kit for cleaning the rubber armor
- FRP Forehead Rest, exclusively for the 8x, 10x and 12x binoculars
- Provides increased stability when hand holding the binoculars
|Dimensions||6.2 × 5.1 × 2.8 in|